Sunday, January 30, 2011

STUPID CSS BLAAARRRGHH!

Excuse me while I go on a much needed rant...

Well, the last week or so has taught me one thing: I hate CSS. I hate HTMLs. I hate putting together websites. I love designing them, creating images for them. But putting the things together, well, thaaaats another story...

I don't even want to think about how many hours I put into Art Slug yesterday X( .  And that wasn't even from posting artwork! THAT is the easy part! It's getting the flipping settings to work! Reading through the pages and pages of css code (which hurts my eyes so much @_@), instructions and FAQs just to figure out why this link won't work or why that thing won't show.

ŘÎ...

... Or why my keyboard suddenly changed its alphabet on me...no really, it just did that to me. Fudge.


Maybe it's not me. Maybe Htmls just hate me. Ya, that's it! Hahahaha!... Oh, my brain hurts so much.

This, of course, is not Blogspot's fault. I love this place! Posting art and pages are so easy!  No, this happens to me on EVERY web related thing I do. DeviantArt, Wordpress, my webdesign classes, etc. And it's not just small beginner problems-- my issues get ridiculously stupid and weird!

Like how the header on this site never worked until I posted it onto DA and used a weblink!  Even though this never happened to me on my other blogspot site's header! What the gumdrops?!

Sigh... Forget CSS...My sites are fine as they are now. I'm just gonna admit that I'm cursed and hunt down someone that knows what the heck they are doing @_@

Seeya, Peoples,
 Tegan

No comments:

Post a Comment